Snapshots of Life

Monday, April 02, 2007

Ci vediamo al tempio!

The tickets have been purchased! Two weeks from yesterday I will be on my way to Switzerland (the land of my heritage, by the way) to witness the sealing of one of my favorite families in all the world. This is going to be the coolest surprise I have ever participated in! They have no idea that I'm coming, although Maria (the mother) said goodbye to me yesterday on the phone by saying, "We'll be waiting for you!" I told them that I just did not think I would be able to make it, but how can you let down faith like that?

6 comments:

Jeje said...

HOORAY!!!!!

I'm sure you won't regret it. I can hardly wait to hear all about it!

B said...

I am so excited for you! I love Italy! I love temple! I love surprises! Have so much fun and bring back lots of stories!

:)

Kate said...

Sounds like it will be an unforgettable experience! Have a wonderful trip! :)

Ali said...

What a blessing that will be for you and for them! Have a fabulous and safe trip!

Heidi said...

What a wonderful surprise! I'm sure they will be so excited to see you. Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!!