Snapshots of Life

Thursday, March 29, 2007

The still, small voice with increased volume

Sometimes God speaks quietly, almost imperceptibly to the cluttered and busy mind, and sometimes He speaks loudly! Today was such a day. Whereas I once was blind, now I see. A long awaited answer has come with clarity and resolve.

Be still, my soul the Lord is on thy side.
With patience bear thy cross of grief or pain.
Leave to thy God to order and provide;
In every change He faithful will remain.
Be still, my soul thy best thy heavenly Friend
Through thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

Thank You Father!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Those moments are ones to be cherished because you know the Lord really wants you to know what he is saying and he does everything in His power to make sure we hear. What a great blessing we have been given to recognize His presence in our lives and to be guided by such a wise and loving Father.

B said...

Yeah, those are always my 2x4 to the back of the head answers! :)

Sarah said...

I hope everything will be good, whatever is going on. I'm here for ya. I guess it's a good thing to be guided though, eh? Much love!

Anonymous said...

Good words.