Snapshots of Life

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Lost in Lost

The other day my roommate came home with the first season of the TV show "Lost" on DVD. I hadn't really heard too much about this show, but I sat down and watched the first episode with him. Next thing you know it was past midnight and we were finishing up the last episode on the disc. I do believe I am hooked. It's a good show with interesting characters, a fun story line full of twists and turns, clean (at least so far), and darnit they really leave you hanging at the end of every episode. You pretty much have to see the next one, and thus the trap is created. I don't watch too much TV these days, but here is a show that seems worth watching.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! I am so addicted to that show! It is sooo good. I am getting a little annoyed this season though, cuz I want just one answer.... anything. Something needs to be resolved. I highly reccomend it though. I think the best thing to do is wait for the seasons to come out on dvd so you don't get frustrated every week.

Domestic Goddess said...

Yeah not even willing to leave the show for your dear bored friends who happened to be in need of some thunder. ;)

B said...

I have to bow my head and admit that I have never even seen one episode of this show. I really need to start watching tv.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »